If you’ve just set up a mini-coffee bar in your kitchen, you might be looking for a way to decorate it. After you put all the effort in setting up, you might as well enjoy how it looks, too.
To help you set the perfect mood for sipping on fresh coffee, we’ve gathered this list of the best kitchen coffee signs. You’ll find all kinds of signs on this list, so there’s probably one that’s ideal for the aesthetic you have in mind.
Funny Kitchen Coffee Signs
Want to have a little laugh with your guests whenever you pour yourself a cup? We’ll show you some of the best funny kitchen coffee signs we could find below…
This sign comes from a company called Elegant Signs, and we think it’s particularly fitting! The typography almost looks like it was handwritten by someone.
It’s the actual wording that we love most, though. If you’re a fan of 80’s music, you probably recognize the lyrics on the sign – and how well they work in reference to coffee!
- Beautiful typography.
- It’s made from real wood for a rustic touch.
- Includes hanging hardware built onto the back.
- The sign is made in the USA.
- None reported yet.
For many people, coffee is more than just an energizing drink you have in the morning. It’s that one thing that always gets you through the day, a ritual that you have total control over. Some particularly adamant coffee lovers may even call it a way of life.
Do you take your coffee seriously? If so, this is the perfect humorous sign for your home. The next time you ask a friend or family member how they take their coffee, they’ll see your sign and laugh with you.
- Bright letters on a dark background make it easy to read.
- Made in the USA.
- Comes with a cord on top so you can easily hang it on a nail.
- The twine is stapled to the back, so you don’t have to worry about it falling.
- Some people have said it was smaller than they expected.
We know as well as anyone that it can feel nearly impossible to be productive before you’ve had your morning cup of java. If you’re the type of person who absolutely needs their coffee before (and even during) work, this sassy sign will be a great addition to your coffee bar.
Plus, as a box sign, you don’t necessarily need to hang it on a wall. You can just stand it upright behind your coffee maker or espresso machine.
- It can stand up wherever you set it or be hung on a wall.
- The wood it’s made from gives it a countryside appeal.
- Typography is clear and easy to read.
- Does not include any hanging hardware.
Read Also: Best Keurig Coffee Makers for Small Offices
Metal Kitchen Coffee Signs
Sometimes, you want a sturdy sign whose durability you can rely on. In that regard, metal could be exactly what you need.
You can see some of our favorite metal kitchen coffee signs below…
If you like the look of all things vintage, this Open Roads Brands sign is an excellent choice. It looks like an old neon sign that you’d see outside of a diner in the 50’s or 60’s.
The material is embossed metal. It’s been created to withstand the test of time for many years to come.
- The embossed metal material is sturdy and long-lasting.
- Has a vintage look that’s perfect for old-fashioned kitchens.
- It could be perfect for anyone who collects retro items.
- There’s a built-in metal hanger that makes hanging it up simple.
- It can be tricky to hang it up without it slanting to either side.
The best word to describe this sign is graceful. Not only does the pattern on the mug look elegant, but the f’s in the word “Coffee” imitate the gentle curling of steam.
This is the choice for you if you want something that looks classy and refined. It would match with just about any décor, thanks to the neutral black metal it’s made out of.
- It has an elegant design.
- The black metal would match with just about anything.
- Its metal is durable.
- It does not include any wall hanging hardware.
We’d recommend this sign for anyone who liked the look of the last one but wants something a little simpler. There’s no fancy scrollwork in the metal of this sign.
However, it’s immediately obvious that it depicts stacked coffee mugs. It doesn’t need distracting patterns to get the point across – it says that this is a place where you can get some tasty coffee.
- The black color is easy to match with any color scheme.
- It’s made from metal, so it won’t break easily.
- Uses a simple and modern pattern.
- Some owners have reported that it’s prone to bending.
Kitchen Coffee Signs with Hooks
A sign doesn’t have to be just a sign. Many of them can have some kind of utility, like holding your coffee mugs. We’ll show you what we mean with the following signs.
The gray streaked wood and black hooks give this Barnyard Designs sign a country-chic aesthetic. This could be that one last touch you need to tie together the look of a homey kitchen.
Best of all, mounting the sign is painless. Because of the hooks installed on the back, you don’t need to fight to screw in hanging hardware – it’s ready to put on your wall.
- There are hanging hooks pre-installed on the back to save you time.
- Distressed look makes the sign look lovably old-fashioned.
- Can hold up to five coffee mugs on hooks.
- The hooks are a little too close together, so you may not be able to fit five large cups on them.
Got a lot of coffee lovers in your house? Then you’ll probably need more than just a handful of hooks for your coffee mugs.
That’s what the Olakee Coffee Mug Holder is ideal for. It comes with two extra rows of hooks, allowing you to hang up to 12 coffee mugs within easy reach.
- Available in three different colors, so you can find the one that fits best in your home.
- Holds up to 12 coffee mugs, which is more than enough for you and your family.
- The hooks are spaced apart so you can fit mugs on all of them.
- There are a few reports of the materials feeling cheap.
If what you want is a sturdy sign, metal is always a good choice. This sign comes with four tough hooks and it’s made entirely from metal to increase its longevity.
You won’t be able to fit as many mugs on it as the other options on our list, but we like the stylish lettering. Furthermore, it’s easy to hang up.
- Made from sturdy metal.
- Neutral black color blends in just about anywhere.
- Has four durable hooks for mugs.
- No reported issues at this point in time.
Kitchen Wall Décor Coffee Signs
Don’t have room on your counters? What you need is some tasteful wall décor, then, and we’ve found a few attractive options. Check out what we found below.
Sometimes, simple is better. Complex designs can be hard to match with the rest of your décor. This Coffee Bar sign is a great example of how refined a simple sign can look.
There are no bold colors or patterns here. Just a simple sign with a beautiful wooden frame leading the way to your home coffee bar.
- The simplicity of the sign means it’s easy to match with other decorations.
- Its attractive typography almost looks handwritten.
- Has a keyhole slot on the back to make it easier to mount.
- The text will not get chipped or cracked with time.
- Some owners have said it’s a little small, so it may not be suitable for putting on a large wall by itself.
If you make more than just basic cups of drip coffee at home, get a sign like this to remind yourself of all the options you have.
What we really like about this sign is how it looks like handwritten lettering found on blackboards. It’s just like rustic blackboard menus you’ll find in small specialty coffee shops.
- Resembles a blackboard menu from a coffee shop.
- The typography looks almost as if it were written by hand.
- Made from high-quality and long-lasting wood.
- The bottom board on the sign tends to curve up from the wall slightly.
Do you consider yourself an espresso expert? If you answered yes to that question, the Erlood Coffee Menu Wall Poster could be exactly what you need to show off your knowledge.
Even if you don’t know much about espresso drinks, the sign can be used as a learning tool. If you have an espresso machine at home, you can use it as a guide to making café-style drinks.
- Shows various espresso drinks and how to build them.
- There are pre-drilled holes to save you a little time while hanging the sign.
- It’s made out of tough metal.
- Some owners say that it’s a bit on the small side.
Picking the Best Kitchen Coffee Sign for Your Home
When you think sign, you generally think of something with words or symbols on it. If you’re searching for a sign that says something, you should make sure it says something you want it to.
The last thing you want is a sign that has the wrong sense of humor or one that maybe even says something contrary to your beliefs. Fortunately, you can tell with nothing more than a quick look at the picture what your sign will say.
Another thing to think about is the overall style of the sign. Some have an industrial look and are made out of metal. Others have a rustic aesthetic with wood accents and a distressed design that makes them perfect for country homes.
Be sure to determine in advance what kind of style you want to accentuate in your kitchen, then find a sign that fits with that style.
The material your sign is made from matters, too. For example, you probably don’t want plastic if you’re concerned about durability. Thick wood and metal are both wise picks if you want a long-lasting sign.
Beyond lifespan, the material also impacts the look of the sign. Metal signs tend to be more sleek-looking, while wood ones are often vintage or homey.
Planning on hanging the sign up on your wall? Then you’ll want to check if it has the proper hardware already built into it.
Many signs have keyhole slots or hooks already fastened onto the backs. Signs like this can save you some time and money you’d otherwise need to spend finding hardware.
This doesn’t have to be a dealbreaker, though. If you find a sign you love that doesn’t have hardware, you can always order some along with it or use it as a freestanding sign.
A kitchen coffee sign is an artistic way to tie together the décor around your home coffee bar. You’d be surprised at how well the right one can round out the look of your kitchen.
If we were going to pick a sign off this list, we’d personally select the Erlood Coffee Menu Wall Poster. We’d like to say we’re espresso enthusiasts at Majesty Coffee, and we love how this sign shows off the portions for various traditional drinks.
What if you don’t have an espresso machine at home? Try reading our Mr. Coffee vs Breville comparison to look at two different home espresso machines. You can also check out our Rocket Appartamento vs Profitec 300 guide.
If you have any questions about selecting a home espresso machine, give us a call at 888-978-5224. Our team will ensure you get the perfect machine for your needs.