Your daily routine can get hard. Sometimes, you just need something to cheer you up and give you extra motivation to get through the rest of your day.
We think the right decorations can do that. You’ve probably looked at a picture that made you smile or laugh before, so why couldn’t a sign do the same thing?
We believe it can. That’s why we’ve gathered this list of the best funny coffee signs. At least one of them is bound to bring a smile to your face and would likely look good right above your coffee maker.
Funny Coffee Signs for Kitchens
Your kitchen is the prime location for a coffee sign. Chances are, you have your coffee maker in your kitchen – whether it’s in an office or home – so you might as well have the sign nearby.
Take a look below to see some of our favorite funny coffee signs for kitchens.
We’ve all had those days where we just need to push through. This sign gives you an amusing reminder of those times – just put on some rap and deal with it.
Aside from the funny reminder, you also get options with this sign. You can either hang it on a wall or set it on a table or counter instead. The bottom is wide enough that it can stand on its own.
- The sign has a stylish look that blends in anywhere.
- You can either hang it up or let it stand on its own.
- Measuring at 8 by 8 inches, it is a generously sized sign.
- It does not include any hanging hardware.
Want to see more coffee signs that would look great in your kitchen? Take a look at our list of the best kitchen coffee signs.
Do you love 80’s music? Then you’ll probably adore this sign, which references a certain popular song from the 80’s.
This sign is created to hang artfully up on your wall, and it comes with the hardware to support that straight out of the box. A little hook screwed to the back makes it a breeze to hang up.
- Cute and funny text references a popular song from the 80’s, which will make you feel like singing when you look at it.
- The wood gives the sign a rustic feel.
- Comes with hanging hardware already built in on the back.
- No issues reported yet.
To some, coffee isn’t a joke. It goes beyond being a simple drink you have every morning and becomes a time-honored tradition.
If you’re the kind of person who takes coffee seriously and you want everyone to know it, grab this sign. It will look good anywhere you’d want to put it.
- Thick edges allow you to stand the sign up wherever you want to put it.
- The bright text is easy for anyone to read.
- Its style could match with any décor.
- It’s kind of small, measuring at 6 by 2.5 inches.
Funny Coffee Shop Signs
Decorating a coffee shop is just as important – if not more – than decorating your home. You want your customers to feel welcome and comfortable in order for them to become regulars.
With that in mind, here are a few funny signs that we think would work well as coffee shop decorations.
In your coffee shop, getting a cup of coffee should never be a bad idea. We think this sign conveys that message quite well in a pleasantly vintage style.
Additionally, you can customize this sign. You could easily put your name or the business name on the sign to make it truly personal.
- You can customize the sign so it fits in perfectly at your coffee shop.
- Because it’s made from aluminum, it will not rust.
- It’s made in the USA, so you’re supporting American businesses by purchasing it.
- The sign is a little thin, which means it may be susceptible to bending if you’re not careful.
Read Also: Best Coffee Signs for Offices
The decorations in your coffee shop should have personality but should still be clearly legible and steer away from being offensive to your customers. We think this sign achieves those goals handily.
Stark black text on a white background makes it easily legible. Furthermore, the humor is mainstream enough to apply to a wide range of your customers.
- You have the option of standing the sign up on its own or hanging it up.
- All customers will be able to read it effortlessly due to the black text on the white background.
- The style blends in with all color schemes and styles.
- The edges of the picture are a purple-ish color, so keep that in mind to be sure it fits in with your settings.
Everyone loves the look of those handwritten chalkboard signs you see outside of bistros and specialty coffee shops. The problem is, making those signs look picture-worthy takes time, effort, and artistic skill.
You can achieve the same effect as those handmade signs with this Life Begins After Coffee sign. The background looks like a chalkboard, and the writing on it is whimsical and fun. Plus, it lets your customers know that your business is one that takes coffee seriously.
- It has a homey style that makes it look like a handwritten chalkboard sign.
- Made from tough PVC that is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- It’s made in the USA.
- Has pre-drilled holes to simplify the mounting process.
- Despite the way the pictures look, it isn’t framed – it is all printed on the PVC, so it may look slightly different in person.
You can learn what else to do to make your coffee shop stand out in our post about making your coffee shop unique.
Funny Metal Coffee Signs
Some materials simply feel and look better. Many people choose to avoid things made out of plastic, for instance, due to questions about their durability.
You won’t need to worry about the durability of the following signs, as they are all made out of metal.
Who doesn’t like a good pun? With this HBA Coffeeology Metal Sign, you’re not getting just one pun, either – you’re getting several.
It’s also made from extra-thick steel. This is one sign you won’t need to worry about breaking wherever you decide to hang it up.
- There are pre-drilled holes in the corners to make hanging it up easier.
- The sign is made in a guilt-free eco-friendly process.
- Since it’s 16 by 12 inches, it’s a fairly large sign.
- Some owners felt the sign was smaller than they expected.
If you love the vintage aesthetic, then you’ll love the old-fashioned art style of this sign. It looks like it came out of a magazine from the 50’s.
It doesn’t hurt that the text on it is hilarious, too. Put this up right by your coffee maker to share a laugh with your family and friends whenever you brew a fresh batch.
- There are several different versions of this sign, giving you more options so you can choose one that looks best to you.
- Has a fun vintage theme.
- The edges are rolled so the tin won’t cut your fingers while hanging it up.
- Made in the USA.
- A few buyers felt the sign was larger than they anticipated.
This Artclub sign is another great option if you liked the look of the previous one. It also has an appealing vintage art style that is perfect for retro-style settings.
Plus, it has holes in the corners. You can effortlessly fit screws or nails through them to hang up the sign.
- Each corner has a pre-drilled hole in it.
- The sign’s artwork is appealingly vintage.
- Fun text is bound to make you and your guests laugh.
- It’s a bit thin and could be prone to bending if you’re not careful.
Funny Coffee Chalkboard Signs
Do love the look of chalkboard signs? Then you’ll also love these funny coffee chalkboard signs we’ve gathered below.
If you’ve ever felt like the only thing getting you through a long day is your trusty coffee, then this is the sign for you. The words, “Coffee makes everything possible” are words to live by for some busy people.
Because it’s made from tin, it’s also quite durable. You could put it anywhere in your home and expect it to look good years later.
- There is a hole in every corner that you can put a nail or screw through.
- Looks exactly like a chalkboard without you having to spend time writing on it.
- Would look good with just about any decorating style.
- There are some reports of the sign arriving dented.
There’s nothing like a cheesy pun to put a smile on your face. This sign is perfect for giving you that smile with its words: always espresso yourself.
Furthermore, if you’re trying to support American businesses, this sign is perfect for you. It’s made by hand right in the USA.
- Each sign is made by hand in the United States.
- It looks like handwritten writing on a chalkboard.
- The pun is sure to make you smile whenever you look at it.
- None reported.
Read Also: Best Coffee Bar Signs
Are you a coffee and wine lover? Then we think this Gift Craft sign was essentially made for you.
We love the vintage-style typography that gives it an old-fashioned air. In addition, it looks exactly like a chalkboard, as if you spent time writing and drawing on it yourself.
- Beautiful vintage font looks graceful and attractive.
- The saying on it will make you laugh.
- Ideal for those who love both coffee and wine.
- It’s not a very large sign.
Deciding on the Right Funny Coffee Sign for You
If you choose a sign with words on it, those words are important. They should fit not only your personal style but reflect the values of your home or business.
For example, you may not want to choose a sign with a dirtier kind of humor on it if you’re planning on putting it up in a business or around children. On the other hand, if you’re just looking for a sign to put up in your home, then that might be exactly the kind of humor you’re looking for.
We suggest looking at the pictures and text, then thinking about who’s going to see it. This will ensure you get a sign that’s appropriate for your situation.
You definitely shouldn’t purchase a sign without being aware of the size first. Start by deciding where you’re going to put the sign, then get your tape measure and figure out exactly how much space you have.
Then, before buying any particular sign, check the dimensions in the description. That way, you’ll end up with a sign that fits perfectly where you want it to go.
Some people prefer particular materials over others for various reasons, whether it’s due to durability or the look. For instance, wood signs are popular because they’re typically very rustic in appearance, which makes them ideal for warm and homey settings.
Metal signs are also popular. They’re generally long-lasting and have prints on them that can withstand the test of time.
Your home or business should be a place that feels cozy to you and everyone who visits it. The way you decorate is a huge part of that, including what you put on your walls and counters.
If you’re looking for an easy way to add a spark of humor to any setting, a funny sign will do the trick. We think any of the signs on this list would bring a smile to your face.
Personally, however, our favorite is the Always Espresso Yourself Coffee Sign. At Majesty Coffee, we love both puns and espresso, and this sign combines both beautifully.