Your home is your castle. Chances are, you’ve spent time, money, and effort decorating it to your preferences so you feel comfortable there.
The same goes for businesses. How a space looks matters and can contribute to your guests’ and customers’ comfort.
Don’t leave your coffee bar out of the equation. Adding something as simple as a sign can transform the look of your coffee bar.
We’ll demonstrate what we mean by showing you the best coffee bar signs in this post. Keep reading to see what we found.
Coffee Bar Signs with Hooks
Signs can be surprisingly functional. The following signs all have hooks on them that hold up your coffee mugs, making them both attractive and useful.
You’ll get enough hooks to hold up to twelve coffee mugs with this coffee bar sign. It looks especially great with espresso mugs.
Another thing we love about this sign is that it’s sold in three different colors. There’s probably one that fits in perfectly with your coffee bar.
- Can hold up to twelve mugs.
- There are three colors available to suit a wider range of settings.
- You can hang the shelves up together or spread them out – the choice is yours.
- The hooks are strong enough to hold heavy mugs.
- Some customers reported that the hooks are a bit close together.
This MyGift sign is another one that has plenty of room to accommodate your mugs. Thanks to its twelve hooks, it can gracefully hold up to a dozen of your favorite mugs.
Like the previous sign, this one is also sold in multiple colors. This gives you some options to ensure you get the sign that truly looks best with your coffee bar.
- The distressed wood gives the sign a pleasantly rustic appeal.
- Can hold up to a dozen mugs.
- Sold in a few different attractive shades.
- The hooks are made from tough and long-lived steel.
- Some owners felt that it feels a little lighter than it should.
The Emaison Coffee Mug Holder won’t hold as many mugs as the previous ones we mentioned. Despite that, though, we think it’s a great coffee bar sign.
Its hooks are each spaced at least four inches apart. This prevents your mugs from clinking against each other while you hang them up.
- Designed for easy installation.
- The pine wood used for it is crack-resistant.
- It has a lovely country aesthetic.
- Comes with screws to hang it up.
- A few owners have reported that it’s smaller than they expected.
Read Also: Best Kitchen Coffee Signs
Coffee Bar Signs for Weddings
Having the right decorations is crucial for a wedding. If you have a coffee bar, it will help your guests to have a sign to reference.
Here are some of the best coffee bar signs we found for your wedding…
Don’t want to spend a lot on a sign you might only use for one day? That’s something we can understand completely, which is why we think this one is an excellent pick.
Instead of being made from wood or metal, it’s made from burlap and string. It’s light and easy to hang up and take down at the end of the day.
- The distance between the flags is adjustable so you can ensure you get the perfect look.
- Lightweight and easy to hang up or take down.
- It’s made from premium burlap that won’t shed fibers everywhere.
- It is not as durable as a metal or wood sign.
Weddings are a time to celebrate everlasting love. The decorations you choose should reflect that theme – even your coffee bar sign.
We feel that this one fits the romantic atmosphere perfectly. The phrase, “Love is brewing” goes well with the occasion.
- Simple and elegant design will match with a variety of decorating styles.
- The words fit well with weddings.
- Can be hung up or stand on its own.
- Some owners felt as if it was a little too small.
Are you looking to inspire an air of elegance at your wedding? You’ll need a coffee bar sign to match, and you might not need to look any further than this MarthaFox one.
The typography, bold white against a black backdrop, is crisp and easy to read. If you don’t like what it says, too, you can get have it customized at no additional charge.
- You can contact the seller to have the sign customized.
- The bold font and dark background make it easy to read.
- Simple, modern design that looks good anywhere.
- There are some reports of the sign arriving slightly damaged.
Rustic Coffee Bar Signs
If you’re trying to go with a rustic look at your coffee bar, a sign can round it off nicely. The following signs are a few that we thought would go well in a rustic setting…
A true coffee bar would serve more than just drip coffee. You’d find an assortment of beverages, many of which are displayed on this beautiful Erlood sign.
The sign is also incredibly effortless to hang. Each corner has a pre-drilled hole in it that you can put a nail through.
- The sign shows how to properly make several different kinds of popular coffee shop drinks.
- Has pre-drilled holes in the corners so you can quickly hang it up.
- Made from long-lasting tin.
- You could use it to inform customers in a business about what kinds of drinks they can order.
- A few owners have said it’s rather small.
Read Also: Best Vintage French Press
What we adore about the Parisloft Coffee Time sign is how versatile it is. This petite sign looks lovely as-is, but you can get it in a few different styles.
Plus, because it’s freestanding, you don’t need to bother with hanging it. Simply set it on the end of your coffee bar or next to your coffee maker to boost the aesthetic.
- Can be used as a freestanding or hung sign.
- Sold in three different styles so you can find the perfect one for your bar.
- The distressed wood gives the sign a delightful vintage feel.
- This sign is also pretty small.
Cute Coffee Bar Signs
Are you searching for a coffee bar sign that will make you feel totally at home? Check out the below cute coffee bar signs we found that are sure to put a smile on your face.
Everything about this sign could be described as adorable. The fun and vivacious typography, the soft cream paint behind it, and even the heart on the cup combine to an overall cute effect.
You’ll also love how it’s made from real wood. This does mean that there are some natural imperfections to it, but we think that just adds to the charm.
- Made from real cedar wood.
- The typography and the art look charming
- You can hang it up or stand it on a flat surface.
- It does not come with hanging hardware.
All the curls and swirls in this metal coffee sign call to mind a butterfly. We can’t help but love how the word coffee across the top turns into streamers of steam, too.
It’s also easy to match with just about any color. The black metal is neutral in tone and would look good anywhere you put it.
- The sign has a cute and whimsical design filled with scrollwork.
- You can put the sign anywhere and expect it to match.
- Made from tough metal that won’t break.
- Does not come with any hanging hardware.
Read Also: Best Unique French Press
This MRC sign honors one of the best parts about life: our friends. The fun saying on the front is sure to be a nice pick-me-up for you whenever you look at it.
You don’t need to worry about the text fading with time, either. It’s permanently printed on the sign, so you’ll be able to easily read it years down the road.
- There’s a keyhole slot on the back to help you hang it up.
- The text won’t fade with age, as it is permanently printed onto the sign.
- It’s made in the USA.
- Made from real Baltic birch wood.
- None reported yet.
How to Pick the Best Coffee Bar Sign
Signs can have a mixture of symbols, pictures, and words. It’s important that the overall meaning of the sign is one that conveys what you want it to.
If you’re looking for a sign for a formal coffee bar at a wedding, for instance, you might want something referencing your relationship. On the other hand, you might want something informative for customers if you’re looking for a sign for your business.
Aside from the imagery on the sign, there’s the style to consider, too. Signs can look modern, vintage, rustic, whimsical, complex, or simple.
The material, size, shape, font, and colors can all add up to bring different moods to your sign. Be sure to examine pictures of each sign in advance to be sure the aesthetic is one you enjoy. Don’t look at only the listing pictures, though – check for customer pictures in the reviews to see how it actually looks when it’s set up.
Take a look at what the sign is made from before buying it, too. The material can contribute both to the appearance and longevity of the sign. It can even affect how you hang it up.
Metal signs are great when it comes to durability. If they’re on the thin side, however, you’ll need to be careful not to bend them when you hang them up.
Wood is also tough. It’s particularly good for rustic or vintage settings, especially when it’s distressed.
Another thing to think about is how the sign will be set up. Do you intend to hang it or would you like a freestanding sign that can sit on a countertop?
If you’re planning on hanging your sign, it can help if your sign either already has the hardware to hang it or has something like holes to simplify the process. You can usually tell if this is the case by checking the description or the pictures.
As for freestanding signs, you just need to make sure they’re thick enough to stand up. Most freestanding signs will mention this quality in their description or their pictures.
When it comes to signs, size matters. You don’t want to get a sign that’s too big to fit by your coffee bar. Similarly, you don’t want to purchase a sign expecting it to take up most of a wall…only to find it’s a fraction of the size.
Always confirm the dimensions of the sign in the description prior to purchase. Then measure the area you’d like to put it in so you can gauge how well it would fit.
Your coffee bar should be a place where you can relax and savor a freshly brewed coffee. Part of relaxation is how your surroundings look, and a sign can improve the aesthetic tremendously.
Are you torn between all the signs on this list? Our personal recommendation in that case is to go with something multi-functional like the Emaison Coffee Mug Holder. Not only does it look appealing, but it will durably function as an organizer for several of your favorite coffee mugs, as well.