Are you a coffee enthusiast or coffee shop owner searching for a way to reference this popular drink in your décor with originality? In that case, what you’re looking for is a cool coffee sign that can make your environment stand out from the rest.
There are tons of options out there, though, and searching for the just the right one can be exhausting. That’s why we’ve done the digging for you and found a bunch of cool coffee signs for various situations. Keep reading to see what we picked.
Cool Coffee Shop Signs
Usually, what a coffee shop needs in terms of décor is different from other settings. We’ve got a couple cool coffee shop signs below that could be exactly what you need for a coffee-centric business.
There are a couple things we absolutely love about the Acecar Vintage Coffee Wall Sign. The first thing, of course, is that it has a stylish vintage look that makes it look like an antique.
Second, we love that it has actual LED lights on it. No matter where you choose to put it in your coffee shop, the golden LED lights turn this sign into a retro-style centerpiece.
You don’t need to worry about plugging the sign in, either. All it needs is two AA batteries, and you can put it wherever you want to, regardless of whether there’s an outlet nearby.
- Powered by batteries, so you don’t need to plug it into an outlet.
- There are a few different versions of this sign if you don’t like the Fresh Coffee House one.
- The sign is made from metal, which means it will last for a long time.
- Attractive vintage style is ideal for specialty coffee shops.
- Some owners have said the lights can short out and won’t turn on sometimes.
Your coffee shop needs to sell itself to get customers in the door. Besides, every once in awhile, you deserve to brag a little bit, and this Nafico Large Coffee Shop Sign can do some of the talking for you.
Use the sign to tell your customers that you freshly brew your coffee every day. As an added bonus, the sign cheekily lets anyone who sees it know that you’ve got the best coffee in town.
- The sign is made out of long-lasting tin.
- It has faux distressed sides to make it look like a vintage piece.
- It’s 12 x 12 inches, so it’s reasonably sized.
- Despite its measurements, some feel the sign could be larger.
Cool Coffee Bar Signs
Fans of the rustic aesthetic are sure to love the Freshly Brewed Coffee Bar Sign. It has a distressed-style print that makes it look as if it’s been gently aged by the passage of time.
It’s also made from durable Baltic birch wood. In other words, it won’t feel like one of those cheap fiberboard or MDF decorations whenever you touch it.
Another great thing about the sign is the keyhole slot on the back. You won’t need to struggle to screw some sort of hanging hardware to it, because you can just fit a nail or screw into the slot.
- The sign is made in the United States.
- It has a keyhole slot in the back so you won’t need to attach hanging hardware to it.
- The design won’t fade or peel because it’s permanently printed on the sign.
- It may not look like it at first, but the white around the sign is actually part of it.
We personally like signs like the XLD Store Coffee Bar Hanging Wall Sign that come with rope or twine on the back. The options for places you can hang them are endless.
Do you already have a nail or screw on the wall somewhere? You can slip the sign over it with no extra effort on your part. You could even hang it on a doorknob or hook if you wanted to.
This is also one of the only signs on this list that can be used outdoors. If you have a small area out in your garden or yard where you like to sip on coffee, you can decorate it with this sign.
- Because it’s made from PVC, it can be used both indoors or outdoors.
- There’s a rope attached to it so you can hang it up pretty much anywhere.
- The sign has an attractive and cute design.
- None reported yet.
Cool Kitchen Coffee Signs
As you decorate your home, you shouldn’t forget to add some personal touches to your kitchen. If you want to reflect your love of coffee in your kitchen décor, consider using one of the cool kitchen coffee signs below.
The Gerson Large Black Metal Coffee Cup sign is like a visual chameleon. It can blend into a huge range of styles because of its neutral black tone.
However, due to the complex scrollwork in its design, it also has elegance and charm in abundance. Whether you’re just looking for a solid metal sign or you want something that specifically looks unique, this is a great option to go with.
- The scrollwork in the cup and lettering makes the sign truly unique.
- It has two holes beneath the letters you can use to put screws or nails through.
- Its dark color will match with any décor you have.
- Because the metal it’s made from is thin, it can be bent.
What’s cooler than décor that also has practical uses? That’s why we couldn’t help but include the MyGift 12-Hook Torched Wood Coffee Mug Holder on this list.
It’s very clearly attractive. However, beyond just looking good, the sign is useful. With twelve metal hooks firmly affixed to the front, you can use it to organize and display your coffee mugs.
Not only do the hooks put your coffee mugs within easy reach, but they also help you conserve space. Because you can have up to 12 mugs hanging on your wall, they won’t unnecessarily take up space in your cabinets.
- The sign can support up to a dozen coffee mugs.
- There are four different colors so you can choose the one that matches your kitchen best.
- An artificially distressed look on the sign gives it a homey barnwood look.
- Some owners feel the sign was too lightweight.
- The hooks are a bit close together, so you may not be able to fit 12 extra-large mugs on it.
Cool Coffee Bean Signs
Coffee doesn’t just magically appear in our cups – it has to start from somewhere. With these cool coffee bean signs, you can pay homage to coffee’s beginning as a bean.
The HOMirable Coffee Sign doesn’t have only coffee beans on it, but we feel that it has a unique way of referencing all parts of the coffee life cycle. You can see the beans scattered about the inside of the cup, and the cup itself represents the drink you get to sip on.
On top of that, you have the text, which reminds you it’s always coffee time. The creative way of putting the text and beans inside the silhouette of a cup is what makes this sign great for artistic coffee lovers.
- The sign has a completely unique and artistic design.
- It has hanging hardware built into the back already.
- Because the sign is made by hand, it truly is original.
- No reported issues yet.
Call us coffee nerds if you will (we’d be proud of the title), but we think knowing everything about coffee is cool. Part of that is understanding the various blends out there and how they taste.
With this sign, you can learn more about coffee blends you might have never heard of. The next time you stop by your favorite coffee shop or the coffee aisle in your grocery store, you can see if any of these blends are available for you to try.
- Can help you and guests learn more about coffee blends.
- The sign is made in the USA.
- It’s 16 inches tall and 12.5 inches wide, which is a pretty large sign.
- The edges of the sign are rolled to protect you from being cut by them.
- Some customers have reported issues with the shipping.
Cool Funny Coffee Signs
Décor isn’t just something you can use to make your settings look artsy and refined. Some decorations are great for making you laugh, like the following cool funny coffee signs.
Do you love both coffee and wine? If these two drinks are staples in your life, then this Desperate Enterprises I Drink Coffee Sign is an excellent way to reference both of them at the same time.
The vintage artwork on the sign also helps give it a classic feel. While the text is sure to make you crack a smile, the artwork is something you can admire or use to cultivate a vintage aesthetic.
- The sign has holes drilled in each corner for easy hanging.
- Edges are rolled so you can’t cut your fingers on them.
- Made in the United States.
- There are some reports that the sign was bent during shipping.
Some like it hot, and if “some” means “you,” then you’ll probably enjoy the Simply Said Inc. sign pictured above. The sassy tone of the text is bound to make you smirk.
You can’t tell from the main picture, but the sign is also a box sign. That means its edges are thick enough to stand on, so you don’t have to struggle to hang it up on a wall if you don’t want to.
- Has wide edges so it can stand up by itself.
- The sign has a sassy tone that’s great for giving your home personality.
- Each sign is made by hand in the United States.
- None reported yet.
Selecting the Best Cool Coffee Sign
The text on your sign should probably be near the top of your list of requirements for any potential décor you choose. Even if the sign otherwise looks ideal, the wrong wording can spoil the atmosphere in your setting and even possibly embarrass you.
One way to look at it is to think about everyone who will see the sign. If you’re putting it up in your office where coworkers will see it, you probably don’t want something that’s unprofessional. You may feel similarly if you’re looking for signage to include in a coffee shop or restaurant, too.
Style and Art
Once you’ve found a sign with appropriate wording, take in the total effect of the sign. Look at the colors, artwork, and shape.
Does the overall style fit in with what you want? Do you think it looks cool? That is the most important aspect when it comes to style.
If you want it to blend in with a specific setting, you can try to envision the sign hanging up in your home or business, too. Think about whether its colors complement the decorations you’re already using.
You’ve probably already thought of a place you want to put your sign. If you haven’t, take a moment to think about where you want to display it. The location is going to have a huge impact on your options.
Consider an empty wall. When you want to put a sign on a wall, you need to be prepared to actually hang it up yourself. Make sure you choose a sign that can be easily hung up, such as one with rope on the top or one that includes hanging hardware on the back.
Want to set the sign up on your table or counter? Then you don’t need to worry about hanging hardware. What you’re looking for in that case is a freestanding or box sign, which will have thickened edges so it can stand up by itself.
Like beauty, cool is in the eye of the beholder. What one person thinks is cool, another person might think is exactly the opposite. That’s why we strove to provide a variety of coffee signs on this list, so that we could be sure there was something here for everyone.
Our personal favorite, however, was the MyGift 12-Hook Torched Wood Coffee Mug Holder. We love when things are multifunctional because they ensure you get the most bang for your buck. With the MyGift sign, you’re not just getting an attractive decoration – you’re getting storage for your coffee mugs.