When it comes to household items, some materials are simply better than others. Metal is one of the materials you can trust; it’s durable, long-lasting, and has the benefit of looking sleek.
Given all these qualities, it’s the perfect material for your home and office décor, as well. If you’re a coffee lover, then you’re probably looking for decorations that accentuate your love of java, and we’re here to help.
In this post, we’ve compiled the best metal coffee signs. Scroll down, and you’ll see which ones we picked and why we picked them.
Metal Coffee Signs for Kitchens
Are you looking for decorations that would look perfect in your kitchen? The below signs are metal coffee signs that we feel would like right at home among your kitchen appliances.
These coffee cup signs are homey with a faux distressed pattern that makes them rustic, too. Hanging these up on your kitchen wall will create a down-to-earth, countryside appeal that you’ll love relaxing in.
This bundle includes four coffee cup silhouettes, all in different colors. With yellow, turquoise, red, and white, you can be sure they’ll add a splash of color to your kitchen to lighten up all that stainless steel.
- Includes four different signs in four different colors.
- Made entirely from metal for increased durability.
- Each sign has a slight distressed look to make them appear more rustic.
- The material is prone to bending.
Signs that say “But First, Coffee” are everywhere. The saying is cute and fits a sentiment many people have: that coffee needs to come before anything else can be done.
This sign is a perfect example of that same sentiment. Its beautiful cursive font and steaming coffee cup will help turn any kitchen into a cozy coffee nook.
Best of all, the metal in the sign is extra-sturdy. You won’t find it bending easily while you’re hanging it up.
- Sturdy metal is more resistant to bending.
- Has a pretty large size of 15 by 13 inches.
- The white color will match with your other decorations.
- Although the metal is sturdier, some owners reported that it arrived bent.
Every once in awhile, you might find yourself and your guests needing a little more guidance. The Ochoice Coffee Arrow Sign is ideal for those times, as its arrow shape can point the way to fresh coffee.
Another thing you’ll love about this sign is the pre-drilled holes inside it. These holes streamline the hanging process, as you can just slip screws or nails through them.
- The arrow shape is great for pointing right at your coffee maker.
- Has four pre-drilled holes so you can hang it up right away.
- Comes with a plastic film over it to protect it during shipping.
- Its edges can be sharp, so you’ll need to be careful while unpacking it and hanging it.
Read Also: Best Kitchen Coffee Signs
Vintage Metal Coffee Signs
If you love old-fashioned aesthetics, then you’re probably looking for retro-themed decorations. That’s why we’ve pulled together a few of the best vintage metal coffee signs below…
You can’t get much more vintage-looking than this Open Roads Brands Vintage Hot Coffee Sign. It looks exactly like something you’d spot outside of a diner from the 50’s.
It wasn’t created just to imitate a vintage look, however. Because it’s made from embossed metal, you can expect it to last for years to come.
- The sign has a fun vintage aesthetic.
- Made from embossed metal, so it can withstand daily wear and tear.
- Suitable for use anywhere, including businesses and homes.
- There are some reports that the sign is prone to tilting once it’s hung up.
Those who lived through them often miss the “good old days,” when everything was cheaper and longer lasting. With this Angeloken New Metal Tin Sign, you can call to mind that time.
You certainly don’t have to charge anyone a quarter for a cup of coffee in your home, though! Nonetheless, we think it would look great anywhere you chose to put it.
Beyond its looks, it has the added benefit of being simple to hang up. It has holes drilled into it already, so you can mount it right away with some screws or nails.
- The material of the sign is recyclable.
- There are holes in it so you can hang it up as soon as you get it.
- The distressed paint on the sign makes it look authentic.
- Because it’s thin, the sign can be bent.
Are you searching for something with a little more personality? That’s one thing this UniqueLover Coffee Sign has in spades.
Because it incorporates a few different designs, it has plenty of character and versatility. It looks like a small collection of vintage posters that will look good just about anywhere.
- Has several different designs that increase its visual appeal.
- Comes with four holes in it to make it easier to hang up.
- If you don’t like the design, it’s available in several other coffee-inspired designs.
- The colors are resistant to fading.
- Some owners reported that the sign is a bit fragile.
Hanging Metal Coffee Signs
These days, you can find signs that stand on their own or signs that can be hung on walls. If you’re searching for the best hanging metal coffee signs, we’ve found some of the most attractive options that are perfect for putting up on your wall.
If you’re an espresso expert, then you’ll want a sign like this one to show off your knowledge. Of course, even if you aren’t an expert, the Erlood Coffee Menu Wall Sign could help you learn.
As you can see, it shows you the proportions of milk and espresso that go into different coffee shop drinks. If you’re searching for ways to decorate a coffee shop or restaurant, this sign could even potentially be helpful for training employees.
- There are pre-drilled holes in each corner for hanging the sign.
- The sign shows the proportions for making a variety of drinks, which could be used as an educational tool.
- It looks like a handmade chalkboard sign.
- There are some reports that it’s smaller than it looks.
Read Also: Best Coffee Bar Signs
You don’t always need complex sayings or pictures to get the point across. With this beautiful silver sign, all you need is a single word: coffee.
The silver color is both neutral and sleek, making it a cinch to match this sign with anything. Furthermore, the cursive font of the letters is playful and fun, which is why it’s great for perking up your office, kitchen, or business.
- Its silver color allows it to blend in with any décor.
- Fun cursive lettering is appealing to look at.
- The polished stainless steel of the sign is resistant to rust.
- Some owners felt the sign was smaller than they expected.
Coffee fanatics will no doubt be on the lookout for signs that express their love of the beverage. We feel this UniqueLover Coffee Bar Sign does that perfectly.
The message is simple and fitting for anyone who needs a cup before they can do anything. It’s certainly true that coffee makes everything possible by giving many people the energy they need to get through the day.
- The sign looks like it was handwritten on a chalkboard.
- Available in several different patterns and colors.
- There are four holes that allow you to hang it up easily.
- Its edges are rolled so you won’t hurt yourself on them.
- It’s thin enough to bend if you’re not careful with it.
Black Metal Coffee Signs
It’s true that some signs are easier to mesh with your existing décor than others. The more colorful a sign is, the harder it can be to find the perfect spot for it. With these black metal coffee signs, though, matching with your décor is a snap.
If you’re looking for a black metal sign that’s charming, you can’t go wrong with this Large Black Metal Coffee Cup one. The detailed scrollwork in the cup and the curling letters in the word “coffee” lead to an overall appealing effect.
Measuring at 14 by 12 inches, it’s also a pretty large sign. You won’t need to worry about it being too tiny when you receive it.
- The scrollwork in the cup is detailed and attractive.
- Black metal allows the sign to easily blend in where you need it to.
- Generously sized so it’s easy to see.
- The sign doesn’t have any hanging hardware.
What if you want something a bit simpler? In that case, we’d recommend the Super Z Outlet Black Coffee Cup Wall Art.
It doesn’t have complex scrollwork or detailing in it. However, this lack of scrollwork gives it a simple and easy-to-understand look that fits in anywhere. It would look great in a kitchen, in an office, or even in a café.
- Simple coffee cup design that matches anywhere.
- Measures at 15 by 8 inches, which means it’s a big sign.
- The material is lightweight so you won’t struggle to hang it up.
- There are some reports of it bending easily.
The laser cut lettering and no-nonsense design of the Bellaa Laser Cut Fresh Coffee Wall Art both give it a professional air. This is one sign that we think would be particularly good in a commercial setting, such as a coffee shop or restaurant.
That doesn’t mean it wouldn’t look equally as sharp in your home, though. Since it’s designed to be painted over, you can apply any color you want to it in order to make it fit in with your home kitchen.
- With its professional look, this sign would go great in a business.
- You can paint it any color you like.
- It’s large and easy to read.
- The sign is technically brown, but the color is so dark, it looks black.
- It’s prone to bending.
How to Pick the Best Metal Coffee Sign
Even if you know you want a metal coffee sign, there are still other things to consider. One of those things should be the overall style of the sign.
Signs come in a huge range of aesthetics. Some are created to look rustic and old-fashioned, others are more modern.
As you look at each sign, take in the total visual effect it has and decide if that’s what you’re looking for. If not, keep in mind that there are many other signs out there that will be a better fit for your home or business.
One of the most important parts of any sign is undoubtedly what it says. The message of a sign can convey a huge array of moods.
We generally suggest thinking about the type of people who are going to see the sign. If you’re putting it up in a business where you’ll get customers from all walks of life, you may want to stay away from adult humor, for example, as you can’t be sure how it will affect people.
However, if you’re planning on just putting the sign up in your personal coffee bar where you’ll spend time with friends, then there’s no reason why you can’t get a funny coffee sign.
There are different ways to hang up your coffee sign, such as freestanding signs or ones that can be hung up on a wall. Since metal coffee signs tend to be on the thin side, they can’t usually stand on their own.
This means you’re left with choosing a wall hanging sign. However, there are still factors you can consider in this regard. For instance, you can check the description for each sign to see if it includes pre-drilled holes or hanging hardware.
These things can save you a little bit of time when you’re ready to hang the sign up.
Another hugely important consideration for any sign is its size. You don’t want to get a size that’s so large, you can’t fit it into your designated spot. At the same time, you don’t want a sign that’s so small, it looks microscopic on your wall.
Always confirm the dimensions of the sign in the description before you purchase it. That means you’ll choose a sign that’s a much better fit physically for your space.
If you’ve decided you want a metal coffee sign, there are still a lot of other decisions to make. Metal coffee signs are sold in a huge variety, and many of them are completely unique.
With that in mind, if you’re still not sure which one to pick, we’d suggest the Erlood Coffee Menu Wall Sign. Aside from looking appealingly quaint, as if it were written by hand, it has potential educational uses. It’s the perfect way to show off your love of espresso.